Friday, September 16, 2011

Apple Pickin'

Today I had the pleasure of going on a fun play date at an apple orchard with my preschooler and her pal. The two of them are very good sports so I brought along my new printables to capture under the apple trees. These printables would be great for any fall occasion....I love to send invites for everything so naturally I will be sending these to family as a reminder of our annual trip to the apple orchard.

You can find the invites and everything to match in my shop now.

How cute are these girls?!

{Apple Orchard Treats}

The first day of fall is in one week....are you ready? I am! I am!

2 comments:

  1. Such darling fall-themed printables (would work for the holidays, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is such a sweet theme! Love your style :-)

    ReplyDelete