Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nurse Pinning Printables {custom designed}

Amy from Sugar Chic contacted me to design a printable that she could use for a nurse pinning ceremony in their colors, burgandy and gold. I was so excited to get her pictures and see how she used all of the printables. She did a FABULOUS job and I love how she creatively used the printables for different things!! She used the straw flags also for cupcake flags, she used water bottle labels {punched out} on rosettes for candy jars, bottle labels on the pill bottles, mini signs, popcorn boxes and stemware flags. Thanks for sharing Amy!















I can't wait to see her next event  that I worked with her on for a custom designed high fashion "Alice inspired" printable. I am sure she will WOW me with her use of the printables! Stay tuned for that one!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Sara, I SO enjoyed working with you. From the designs I saw in your etsy shop I was confident that you would create something amazing! I was thrilled to use your custom printables. They made everything come together & gave the party a custom "branded" feel. I received so many compliments on all the details, so thank you for being a part of that.

    I am busy gluing, stringing & tying the Alice inspired printables for Thursday's editorial shoot. They look great!

    Fantastic work!
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete