Friday, May 6, 2011

We ALL Scream for ICE CREAM!

The weather is getting warmer so what could be more fun than an ICE CREAM party!? I think the ideas for this theme are endless!
 
Make it easy and pre-scoop your ice cream into colorful waxed cups or white nut cups with colorful cupcake liners over them. Add cupcake toppers to make them festive!







Bright colored sodas wrapped to match the party theme and served with striped paper straws add a punch of color to the party!



 
Little paper cups with lids are great to personalize with matching party tags and papers and can be filled with homemade ice cream for a take home treat. You can also fill the containers with non food goodies for favors. These containers are now available in my ETSY shop.

{SHOPPING TIP}
Now is the time to check out Joann's Dollar section! The have adorable ice cream lip gloss, pencils, ice cream bar erasers and other fun ice cream themed dollar goodies! Also....in the Summer entertaining section they have great priced ice cream dishes, molds, fun straws and more! Check it out!


Find the entire Sherbert Collection in my ETSY shop now! Photos by Maggie Russo.


{SHOPPING FINDS}
And I am all about carrying the party theme throughout...check out these fun finds too!

Sweet Stuff Girls Ribbed Tank Top
Adorable ice cream top found here!

GINGHAM RAINBOW set of 7 mini pinwheels
I love these bright pinwheels to add whimsy!
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Ice Cream Parlor Set
And of course the perfect birthday gift! We LOVE this Melissa and Doug Ice Cream set!


Ice Cream Cone Pinata

How about and Ice Cream Cone Pinata? How fun!


I'd love to hear what other fun ice cream goodies you come across! I know I see new ideas everywhere I go!




No comments:

Post a Comment